The RS uses the same highly developed frame as the Works bike, as used by Whyte's International EWS race team. This year we've gone big–the 29er wheels make this the fastest Gravity bike we've ever created.
This bike is ready for anything you want to throw at it, from hard-core trail riding to EWS Enduro racing. With its open front triangle design it is possible to fit various options of rear shock including coil shocks and still carry a full size water bottle.
The G-170C RS 29er has extra width built into the rear chainstays allowing the rider to fully exploit future developments in wide high volume tyres up to up to 29 x 2.5" and maintain mud clearance.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Lyrik RC 29", 160mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Super Deluxe RCT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered metal pads, 200mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered metal pads, 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Code R, MMX
- Gear Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, Micro Engagement 6 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims -RaceFace AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis Minion DHF WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Folding Bead, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 120TPI, Double Down Casing with Butyl Inserts, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-KS LEV-Integra, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L 150mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.