When the Whyte Gravity Enduro team are not racing the 27.5" bike it's because they are riding the 29er version. The G-170 was always designed with both wheel sizes in mind–this modularity allows for both wheel sizes to suit your style.
This bike is ready for anything you want to throw at it, from hard-core trail riding to EWS Enduro racing. With its open front triangle design it is possible to fit various options of rear shock including coil shocks and still carry a full size water bottle.
The G-170C Works 29er has extra width built into the rear chainstays allowing the rider to fully exploit future developments in wide high volume tyres up to up to 29 x 2.5" and maintain mud clearance.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Lyrik RC2 29", 160mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Stealth
- Rear Shock–RockShox Super Deluxe, Coil, RCT, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, 2 position low speed compression adjustment
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–RaceFace Turbine, 35mm Bar Bore, 32mm Extension
- Handlebar–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 10mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Code RSC, 4 Pot with Sintered metal pads, 200mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Code RSC, 4 Pot with Sintered metal pads, 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Code RSC, MMX
- Gear Shifters–SRAM X01 Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM GX Eagle, Black, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims -Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Offset, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves Included, 28 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis Minion DHF WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Folding Bead, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 120TPI, Double Down Casing with Butyl Inserts, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Team, Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L 150mm Travel, X1 Remote
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.