Designed around the Whyte’s performance-enhancing Optimised Trail Offset geometry, the G-170C WORKS 29er V2 2020 can speed through trail you throw at it. This bike is the default choice of Whyte’s own Race Team, so you can be sure that it’s the best of their full-suspension models.
Featuring the most compact seat-tubes possible on all sizes so riders can choose the size with the reach they prefer, and simply adjust the seat-post to fit. The G-170C Works 29er has extra width built into the rear chainstays allowing the rider to fully exploit future developments in wide high-volume tyres up to up to 29 x 2.5" whilst maintaining mud clearance.
Whether you're riding the world's most extreme EWS courses or your local trails, there's nothing better.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2 29inch, 160mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Stealth
- Rear Shock–RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Coil, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, 2 position low speed compression adjustment
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–RaceFace Atlas, 35mm Bar Bore, 32mm Extension
- Handlebars–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 10mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–SRAM Code RSC, 4 Pot with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–SRAM Code RSC, 4 Pot with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Code RSC, MMX
- Shifters–SRAM X01 Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM X01 Carbon Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims–Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Offset, TeXtreme® Inegra Outer Shock Layer, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves Included, 28 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Competition Butted 2.0-1.8-2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis Minion DHF WT, TR, 29inch x 2.5inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Folding Bead, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29inch x 2.5inch 120TPI, Dual-ply Enduro casing with Butyl Inserts, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Team, Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm, S 150mm Travel, M/L 175mm Travel, X1 Remote
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.