The Gisburn is a truly ground-breaking Gravel and Adventure bike from British bike manufacturers Whyte. Inspired by their mountain bike range, the Gisburn features many aspects of Whyte’s trail ready geometry, paired with a dropped handlebar. Tubeless ready wheels and tyres will keep you rolling off and on the road and hydraulic disc brakes ensure you have all the stopping power you need, even in wet and muddy conditions. The addition of a straight bladed carbon fork, with its tapered steerer tube and 15mm through axels, gives this capable bike excellent front end stiffness and steering precision. And, Whyte have even graced this impressive bike with a wide 500mm handle bar and dropper post, allowing you to make the most of the Gisburn’s incredible geometry on the descents.
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, SCR, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted, Chainstay Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing with Inter-Grip Seat Clamp System
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Internal Hose Routing, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Flat Mount Dropouts and 15mm Stealth Through Axle
- Stem - Whyte 6 Deg, 70mm 52mm, 80mm 54, 90mm 56mm & 58mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Gravel, 31.8mm, 500mm Wide
- Bar Tape - Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tapes
- Front Brake - SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake - SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake / Gear Lever - SRAM Force 1, Carbon
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, XD Driver, 12mm X 142mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB Asym i23, 23mm TCS System, 32 Hole
- Tyres - Maxxis Rambler TR, 120TPI, Exo Protection, Folding Carbon Bead, 700 x 40c
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM Force 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM Force 1, X-SYNC 38T Chainring, 175mm Crank Length, Carbon, 11 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1150, 10-42, 11 Speed
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Road, with Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost - KS Speed Up, 100mm Dropper Post with Nose Lever Control
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.