A truly ground-breaking Gravel/Adventure bike with MTB-inspired geometry, tubeless ready wheels and tyres, hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM's Force 1 groupset–and a dropper post so you can make the most out of the geometry on the descents.
Whyte geometry makes this bike exceptionally competent and controllable off-road. 1 x 11 gearing offers simplicity and efficiency that cannot be rivalled. Full hydraulic disc brakes add stopping power and control.
Whyte's straight bladed carbon fork with its tapered steerer tube and 15mm through axle gives this bike great front end stiffness and steering precision. Combined with an ultra-wide "Whyte 500" riser bar which allows the rider to truly exploit the radical geometry.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Chainstay Flat Mount 160mm Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing with Inter-Grip Seat Clamp System
- Fork–Whyte Straight Bladed Carbon Fork, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Internal Routing, Flat Mount Dropouts, 15mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset–FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 7° Rise, 50cm 60mm, 52cm 70mm, 54cm 80mm, 56/58cm 90mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 500 by Controltech, 6061 Alloy, Gravel riser bar, 31.8mm x 500mm
- Grips–Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- Brakes Front–SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Force 1, Carbon
- Gear Shifters–SRAM Force 1, Carbon Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM Force 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM PC-1110, 11 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM PG-1150, 10-42, 11 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims -WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–WTB Resolute TCS System 700 x 42c, TCS Light/Fast front, WTB Riddler TCS System 700 x 37c Light/Fast rear , Tan Sidewall, Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Road, Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-KS Speed Up Dropper Post, 30.9mm x 50mm Travel 50, 65mm Travel 52/54 , 100mm Travel 56/58, Saddle Nose Lever Control
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.