The Whyte Gisburn V2 2020 is a specialist gravel bike that combines all the latest trends and innovations in the category into one super cycle. Its lightweight frame and drop handlebars bring the fast-paced riding style of road bikes, while the shape of the frame, along with tubeless-compatible wheels and hydraulic disc brakes, provides the rugged and reliable qualities of a mountain bike.
It’s driven by the new Shimano GRX groupset – specifically designed for gravel and adventure riding – with 1x11 gearing which provides more efficient, no-nonsense shifting. On top of all that, the straight blade carbon fork, 15mm through axle and dropper post ensure superior handling and control on even the toughest tracks. The Gisburn V2 is the perfect bike to join the gravel revolution with and open up your world to the endless possibilities of adventure cycling.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Chainstay Flat Mount 160mm Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing
- Fork–Whyte Straight Bladed Carbon Fork, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Dropouts, 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Eyelets for Mudguards
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, +-7° Rise, 50cm 60mm, 52cm 70mm, 54cm 80mm, 56/58cm 90mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 500 by Controltech, 6061 Alloy, Gravel riser bar, 31.8mm x 500mm
- Grips–Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- Grips–Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- Front Brake–Shimano GRX BR-RX810, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake–Shimano GRX BR-RX810, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Shimano GRX ST-RX810, Hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano GRX ST-RX810, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Shadow Plus, 11 Speed
- Chainset–Easton EA90, Direct Mount 38T, Alloy 30mm Axle, 50/52 170mm, 54 172.5mm, 56/58 175mm 11 Speed
- Chain–Shimano CN-HG601-11, 11 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-M7000, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–Easton BSA, 68mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–WTB Resolute TCS System 700c x 42c, Light/Fast front, WTB Riddler TCS System 700 x 37c Light/Fast rear , Tan Sidewall, Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Road, Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Whyte drop.it Post II, 30.9mm, 50/52/54 80mm Travel, 56/58 100mm Travel, Shimano GRX Left lever
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.