The Glencoe from Whyte is the perfect all-rounder bike. It combines their Gravel/Adventure frame with Road Plus tyres. These high air volume 650b tyres have the same rolling circumference as a 700c X 28c setup and give huge levels of comfort and security on even the roughest road surfaces. The Glencoe is graced with a simple 1 by 11 drivetrain that oozes efficiency that cannot be rivalled. And, powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide incredible stopping capabilities.
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, SCR, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted, Chainstay Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing with Inter-Grip Seat Clamp System
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Straight Bladed Alloy Front Fork with Internal Hose Routing, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Flat Mount Dropouts and 12mm Stealth Through Axle
- Stem - Whyte -6 Deg, 70mm 50/52cm, 80mm 54cm, 90mm 56/58cm
- Handlebars - Whyte Gravel, 31.8mm, 500mm Wide
- Bar Tape - Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tapes
- Front Brake - TRP HyRd Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Linear Outer Cables with Kevlar Reinforcement, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake - TRP HyRd, Flat Mount 160mm, Linear outer cables with Kevlar Reinforcement, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake / Gear Lever - SRAM APEX 1, Mechanical, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 100mm Through Axle, Centre-lock, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 142mm Through Axle, Centre-lock, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB Asym i23, 23mm, 650b, TCS System, 32 Hole
- Tyre - WTB Horizon, TCS, DNA Compound, Folding, 650b x 47c
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM APEX 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset - Whyte Forged Cranks, Direct Mount 44T Narrow Wide Chainring, 11 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM PC-1130, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Light Weight Triple Density Base, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost -
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.