The Pimlico is a women’s specific bike from Whyte, a British manufacturer who really know how to make a bike for our less than desirable climate. Its lightweight aluminium frame has a compact geometry which makes it perfect for smaller riders. And, based on their high performance mountain bike range, the Pimlico has been graced with a long wheelbase and relaxed head angle which gives it excellent high speed stability and a shorter stem for slow speed manoeuvrability.
The Pimlico takes advantage of SRAM's transmission, specifically designed for urban riding with optimised ratios and a slightly wider Q factor for a little more heel clearance and It even has carbon forks which do an excellent job of dampening out buzz from the road!
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Whyte, Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Alloy Steerer Tube, Post Mount with Eyelet for Mud Guards
- Stem - Whyte Alloy 6061, S 60mm, M 70mm, L 80mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Alloy 6061, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 600mm Wide
- Bar Tape - Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brake - Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - Tektro Auriga, HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake / Gear Lever - SRAM X5, 10 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole Alloy, Double sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Rims - Whyte Disc Road 20mm Deep, 20mm Wide, Offset Sleeved Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Tyres - WTB Exposure, 700 x 32c, 60tpi, Distance Compound, Folding
- Chainset - SRAM APEX, 48-34, 10 Speed, Compact
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1030, 11-32, 10 Speed
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Compact Fit, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost - Whyte Alloy 6061, 1pcs 3D Forged, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
You may also like....