The Pimlico is a women’s specific bike from Whyte, a British manufacturer who really know how to make a bike for our less than desirable climate. Its lightweight aluminium frame has a compact geometry which makes it perfect for smaller riders. And, based on their high performance mountain bike range, the Pimlico has been graced with a long wheelbase and relaxed head angle which gives it excellent high speed stability and a shorter stem for slow speed manoeuvrability.
The Pimlico takes advantage of SRAM's transmission, specifically designed for urban riding with optimised ratios and a slightly wider Q factor for a little more heel clearance and It even has carbon forks which do an excellent job of dampening out buzz from the road!
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Whyte, Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Alloy Steerer Tube, Post Mount with Eyelet for Mud Guards
- Stem - Whyte Alloy 6061, S 60mm, M 70mm, L 80mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Alloy 6061, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 600mm Wide
- Bar Tape - Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brake - Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - Tektro Auriga, HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake / Gear Lever - SRAM X5, 10 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole Alloy, Double sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Rims - Whyte Disc Road 20mm Deep, 20mm Wide, Offset Sleeved Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Tyres - WTB Exposure, 700 x 32c, 60tpi, Distance Compound, Folding
- Chainset - SRAM APEX, 48-34, 10 Speed, Compact
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1030, 11-32, 10 Speed
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Compact Fit, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost - Whyte Alloy 6061, 1pcs 3D Forged, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.