With hydraulic disc brakes and a comfort enhancing suspension fork, the Whyte Ridgeway 2019 is ready for adventure whenever you are. Its lightweight, comfortable chassis and full Shimano drivetrain will give years of unrivalled performance.
Whyte's custom built frames are loaded with unique design touches and British weatherproof features - such as the forward facing seat slot that stops water spray from the rear wheel getting into the frame and the continuous outer cables.
The ride-feel of these bikes is second to none, with a fantastic quality lightweight frame including our unique rear seat stays which really improve the comfort and performance, whatever the terrain. Puncture resistant tyres offer extra reliability and piece of mind.
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Custom Whyte
- Dropouts and Integrated Kickstand Mount
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX HLO, Alloy Steerer, 63mm Travel, Hydro Lockout
- Headset - FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, Caged Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Alloy 6061, S 80mm, M&L 90mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Alloy 6061, High Rise 30mm, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brakes - Tektro HD-M285, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes - Tektro HD-M285, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers - Tektro HD-M285
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Altus SL-M2000, 9 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy Disc, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy Disc, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims - Whyte 700c, 32 Hole
- Chainset - Shimano FC-M371, 48-36-26, 9 Speed
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG-200-9, 11-32, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Acera FD-T3000, 9 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 9 Speed
- Tyres - Schwalbe SILENTO K-Guard 700 x 35c
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - Whyte Alloy 6061. 12mm Offset, 30.9mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals - Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.