Whyte's brand-new S-120 frame takes everything they learnt from developing the multi-award-winning S-150 suspension system and applies it to this immensely capable new 120mm platform.
The S-120 is a perfect replacement for the iconic T129, which gave Whyte its 1st Bike Of The Year award. Designed to be an all-round XC/Trail bike from epic marathons to a flat Whyte's blast down your local single track, this bike will allow you to do it all.
The S-120 geometry was design to have a short 44mm offset fork and this combined with the all new Fox 34 SC gives amazing handling. This fork was designed to be the ultimate Trail 120mm 29er fork.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–Fox Float Factory SC 34, Step Cast, 29", 120mm Travel, 44mm Offset, 3pos Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, Tapered Steerer, Kashima Coating, 110mm x 15mm Boost, E-Thru Axle
- Rear Shock–Fox Float DPS, Factory, Kashima Coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, Evol LV
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 20mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–Shimano XTR BR-9120, 4 Pot with metal pads and cooling fins, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–Shimano XTR BR-9120, 4 Pot with metal pads and cooling fins, S/M/L 160mm, XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Shimano XTR, I-Spec EV
- Gear Shifters–Shimano XTR M9100, I-Spec EV, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano XTR M9100, Shadow Plus, 12 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano XTR CN-M9100, 12 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano XTR M9100, 10-51, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Shimano MT900, centre lock, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Shimano MT900, centre lock, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims -Whyte 26mm Carbon Hookless, Offset, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves included, 28 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis Forekaster TR 29" x 2.3" 60TPI Dual Compound, EXO Sidewall Protection, Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR 29" x 2.25" 60TPI Dual Compound, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom Team, with Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 160mm Travel, XTR MT800 I-Spec EV Remote
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.