"Exquisitely balanced suspension and geometry translate into a fast, capable yet playful package" - MBUK, 2018
"Whyte's fusion of cutting-edge geometry and 29in wheels is a marriage made in heaven" - MBR Magazine, 2018
The much-anticipated S-150 C Works from Whyte is here, and it absolutely does not disappoint. This incredible bike takes all the best bits of the T-130 and adds on some even more impressive features. Not satisfied with the 140mm of travel that the RockShox Pike fork usually comes with, Whyte asked them to create a new fork with 150mm of travel. They then paired this with Deluxe rear suspension and SRAM’s Eagle GX 12-speed drivetrain to create the fastest trail bike they have ever made!
With 29" wheels the S-150 C Works rolls fast, and Whyte have embraced that. They have given it seriously quick steering by reducing the fork offset, helping you descend technical terrain with serious agility. But, if you did want to swap out the 29" tyres, the S-150 C Works also allows you to ride on a 650b wheel with 2.8" tyres.
As a British company, Whyte know how to make a bike for the English weather. The S-150 C Works has huge amounts of mud clearance, even with 2.8" tyres, to keep you rolling through the wettest of winters. They also run full internal cable routing with plugs to prevent any mud or grit from getting inside the frame. This bike will ride incredibly well throughout the winter period, remaining as maintenance free as possible.
- Frame - SCR Carbon-Alloy frame with symmetrical chainstays for increased stiffness
- Fork - RockShox Pike RCT3, 29", 150mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm X 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock - RockShox Deluxe RT3 Debonair, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 3 Position Compression
- Headset - FSA No. 42 Integrated, Orbit ZS Plus, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Gravity 35mm Bar Bore, 40mm M, 50mm L&XL
- Handlebars - RaceFace SIXC Carbon, 35mm Bar Bore, 20mm Rise X 800mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake - SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pots, 180mm Rotor (200mm on XL)
- Rear Brake - SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pots, 180mm CLX 2pcs Rotor
- Brake Levers - SRAM Guide RSC, MMX Matchmaker
- Gear Shifter - SRAM XX1 Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM XX1 Carbon Eagle GXP, X-SYNC 2, 34T Direct Mount Boost Chainring, 12 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub - Hope Pro 4, Stainless Steel Cartridge Sealed Bearing, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub - Hope Pro 4, Stainless Steel Cartridge Sealed Bearing, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle XD Driver Free Hub, 28 Hole
- Rims - Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, 28H, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim strip with Tubeless Valves Included
- Tyres - Maxxis High Roller II TR, 29" X 2.3" 60TPI 3C(Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall Protection Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR, 29" X 2.25" 60TPI Dual TLR, Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall Protection Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Team, with lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - RockShox Reverb Stealth 150mm on M & L, 170mm on XL, 30.9mm, MMX with X1 Remote
You may also like....