The S-150 S 2019 is part of the latest generation of Whyte geometry, 150mm of travel and 29er wheels make this trail bike fast and controllable in every situation. A wide main pivot with oversize hardware is a perfect way to get the power down.
The S-150 was built unashamedly around the SRAM Eagle concept. With Eagle tech now available at GX level the S-150 S makes the most of the huge 500% gear range - both in the speed it climbs and the ability to get pedal strokes in, as well as a big top gear for the descents.
S stands for Switch - the ability to fit 650b wheels with 2.8" tyres and still have UK levels mud clearance. Whyte wheel kits are ready to switch into your bike in the time it takes to go back to your car and change the Eagle cassette.
- Frame - 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system, ISCG 5 Tabs, alloy symmetrical SCR rear Triangle, 148mm Boost dropouts
- Fork - RockShox Revelation RC 29", 150mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm X 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock - RockShox Deluxe RT Debonair, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset - FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, Caged Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Handlebars - Whyte Custom Alloy 6061, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide (30mm Rise, 780mm Wide on the XL)
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brakes - SRAM Level TL, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes - SRAM Level TL, 170mm Rotor (180mm on the XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - SRAM Level TL, MMX Matchmaker
- Shift Levers - SRAM GX Eagle MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM GX Eagle, X-SYNC 2 Direct Mount 32T, Boost 12 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STp i29 Rims with TCS System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres - Maxxis High Roller II TR, 29" X 2.3" 60TPI 3C(Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall Protection Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR, 29" X 2.25" 60TPI Dual TLR, Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall Protection Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - RockShox Reverb Stealth 125mm on S, 150mm on M & L, 170mm on XL, 30.9mm, MMX
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.