The Whyte S-150 S V2 2020 will keep you in control no matter the terrain or your speed, and with 29er wheels, 150mm of travel and Whyte OTO geometry, you’ll undoubtedly be going fast. It’s built around the immense 10-51t gear spread and Shimano’s 12-speed SLX groupset – which has the same tech that their XTR set had previously, so you’ll have no problems on any climbs.
The V2 comes with 30mm wide rims and Maxxis 3C compound tyres, giving you the ultimate platform to conquer unstable or challenging trails and the wheels can even be fitted with 2.8” tyres and you’ll still have plenty of clearance. This bike is quick, agile and balanced, giving you everything you need to master any terrain.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike Select RC 29", 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, 2 position compression adjustment
- Headset–FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Shimano BR-MT520, 4 Pot with Metal Pads, 200mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Shimano BR-MT520, 4 Pot with Metal Pads, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–Shimano MT501, I-Spec EV
- Shifters–Shimano SLX M7100, I-Spec EV, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano SLX RD-M7100, Shadow Plus, 12 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano FC-M610, Direct Mount 32T, Hollow Tech 2, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- Chain–Shimano SLX M7100, 12 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano MT800, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Centre-lock, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Shimano MT510-B, Centre-lock, Micro Spline, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 29" x 2.3" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 29" x 2.4" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–KS RAGEi, Dropper Post, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.