With its sculpted carbon front triangle the RS certainly looks the part–add Whyte OTO geometry, Eagle GX, the fantastic Rockshox Pike and Deluxe suspension and you’ll understand why this multi-award winning model sets the pace.
S stands for Switch–the ability to fit 650b wheels with 2.8" tyres and still have UK levels mud clearance. Whyte's wheel kits switch into your bike in the time it takes to go back to your car and change the Eagle cassette.
Maxxis 3C compound is peerless in the level of front end grip it provides. The 29mm wide rims create a stable bead platform for these tyres so you can push them right to the limit.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike RC 29", 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide (XL 30mm Rise)
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Guide R, 4 Pot, M 180mm, L/XL 200mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Guide R, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide R, MMX
- Gear Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, Micro Engagement 6 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims -WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon WT, TR 29" x 2.3" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-KS LEV-Integra, 30.9mm, M/L 150mm Travel, XL 175mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.