Whyte’s S-150C RS V2 2020 is a master of the trails. Its predecessor was a real hit, gaining plaudits and awards from all over the industry, and the V2 really takes it a step forward. Equipped with the RockShox Pike Select + on the front and Deluxe Select + at the back, along with 30mm wide rims and Maxxis 3C tyres, it flies on any terrain.
With Whyte being a British brand, the S-150C RS V2 is designed for British trails and British levels of mud; the S in the name is for Switch, as the bike is made to be able to fit 650b wheels with 2.8” tyres and still have more than enough clearance for the tough British terrain. Powered by SRAM with their 12-speed Eagle gearing and Code R disc brakes, it’s fast and precise, giving you the confidence to take on those trickier trails. The V2 is the real deal: it looks the part and it truly is the part.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike Select + RC2 29", 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered Metal Pads, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Code R, MMX
- Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Bike Yoke Divine, 30.9mm, 160mm Travel, Trigger Remote with MMX attachment
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.