The Whyte Enduro team have a secret weapon–the S-150 Works is their bike of choice for the more all-round events. And it's a winner too, with Martyn Brookes' victory at the Master’s National Championships in his very first race on this outstanding all-round bike.
There is a wish list spec on the Works, but stand-outs must include the 30mm hookless Whyte carbon rims hand-laced onto Hope Pro4 hubs, the XX1 Reverb with under-the-bar paddle lever and the RockShox suspension.
S stands for Switch–the ability to fit 650b wheels with 2.8" tyres and still have UK levels mud clearance. Whyte's wheel kits switch into your bike in the time it takes to go back to your car and change the Eagle cassette.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike RCT3 29", 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper with 3-Pos Compression Adjust, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe RT3, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 3 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 10mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, M 180mm, L/XL 200mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide RSC, MMX
- Gear Shifters–SRAM X01 Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims -Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves Included, 28 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29" x 2.3" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm, M/L 150mm Travel, XL 170mm Travel, X1 Remote
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.