By combining the legendary talents of X01 Eagle AXS groupset from Sram with the versatility of Whyte's 2019 S-150C Works you arrive at a truly outstanding all-round bike.
The Enduro team at Whyte created a fun and capable 29er in the form of the S-150 Works. With award-winning geometry, supple suspension and the ability to easily switch to 650b wheels with 2.8" tyres (and still have bags of mud clearance) this bike can really be whatever you need it to be.
To sweeten this deal even further, this bike features the componentry of Sram's X01 Eagle AXS, making it a bike that is almost impossible to beat. The magic of wireless electronics makes shifting more effortless than ever thanks to carefully engineered, ergonomic hardware. This innovative technology brings with it faster, more consistent shifts while letting you shift when you want, under load, without ever having to plan around terrain.
Ride harder than every before with the Whyte S-150 C Works AXS Edition.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike RCT3 29", 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper with 3-Pos Compression Adjust, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe RT3, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 3 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 10mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, M 180mm, L/XL 200mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide RSC, MMX
- Gear Shifters–X01 Eagle AXS, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle Chain, 126 Links
- Rear Hub -Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims -Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves Included, 28 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II WT, TR, 29" x 2.5" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29" x 2.3" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost- Rockshox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, 150mm Travel
- Includes Clamp, Remote, Battery and Charger
- Front Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.