The Whyte S-150C WORKS V2 2020 can do anything. A full suspension mountain bike that can easily be switched between 29” and 27.5” wheels, there’s no trail too tough and no descent too fast. From top to bottom it’s built for a smooth ride; with a carbon monocoque frame, the RockShox Pike Ultimate RTC3 fork and the RockShox Deluxe Select+ Ultimate RCT shock, you’ll be able to take on the trickiest trails and come out on top.
SRAM Eagle 1x12 gearing will keep your wheels turning no matter the gradient and prevent the chain slipping, while the SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes ensure that you’ll get powerful braking in any conditions for super agile cornering and fast descending. It’s got even more bump protection in the form of its tubeless-ready wheels and Race Face Next R carbon handlebars that offer 25mm of rise for a better ride on your arms. Whichever wheel size you have on the S-150C WORKS V2, you’re guaranteed speed – downhills, round corners, over rough terrain, whatever obstacles you face. Don’t limit yourself, with this versatile bike you can do everything.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle and 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike Ultimate RCT3 29”, 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 RCT3 Damper with 3-Pos Compression Adjust, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Super Deluxe Plus Ultimate RCT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 3 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2” Lower and 1 1/8” Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 40mm Extension
- Handlebars–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 20mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–SRAM Guide G2 RSC, 4 Pot, 200mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–SRAM Guide G2 RSC, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide G2 RSC, MMX
- Shifters–SRAM X01 Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims–Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves Included, 28 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Competition Butted 2.0-1.8-2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II WT, TR, 29” x 2.5” 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Aggressor WT, TR, 29” x 2.5” 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm, 160mm Travel, Trigger Remote with MMX attachment
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.