This impressive urban commuting machine delivers the high quality we have all come to love from Whyte. The British bike manufacturers know exactly how to make a bike for our less than desirable climate and using multiple weatherproof features in their designs, such as internal cable routing with clever frame plugs to prevent any mud or water from getting inside the frame, they have created a bike that requires minimal maintenance even through the deep winter.
The Shoreditch has been designed as a fast urban ride and Whyte have based its geometry on their mountain bikes, giving it a long wheelbase and relaxed head angle for high speed stability. A shorter stem, however, ensures it still has excellent manoeuvrability at slower speeds, a must for an urban bike.
An all new Deore 11-42 wide range cassette with Shimano’s bike clutch mech technology makes sure that you have the perfect gearing for any occasion. And, hydraulic disc brakes promise you years of reliable stopping power.
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork - Whyte, Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Alloy Steerer Tube, Post Mount with Eyelet for Mud Guards
- Headset - FSA No. 23, Integrated Road, 1 1/8" Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Stem - Whyte Alloy 6061, S 45mm, M 60mm, L 70mm, XL 80mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Alloy 6061, 31.8mm, 30mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Custom with Extra-Thick Bar Plugs
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Front Brakes - Tektro Auriga, HD-M290, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes - Tektro Auriga, HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - Tektro Auriga, HD-M290
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Deore, SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy Disc, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy Disc, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims - Whyte Disc Road 20mm Deep, 20mm Wide, Offset Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Chainset - Alloy Narrow Wide 44T Chainring with Guard, 10 Speed
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG-500, 11-42, 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, RD-M6000-SGS, 10 Speed
- Tyres - Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 32c, Black, with Puncture Protection
- Saddle - Whyte Custom
- Seat post - Whyte Alloy 6061, 25mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals - Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
You may also like....