Featuring mountain bike clutch mech technology and the all-new Deore 11-42 wide range cassette, the Shoreditch has the right gear for any ride.
Based on Whyte's high performance mountain bike geometry, all Whyte's Fast Urban bikes have a long wheelbase and relaxed head angle for high speed stability and a shorter stem for excellent slow speed manoeuvrability.
A custom rear dropout mounts the hydraulic disc brake caliper inside the rear triangle, clearing the way for any rack or mudguards that may be required. 1 by 10 MTB gearing promises years of reliable urban use and hydro discs guarantee consistent performance.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork–Whyte Straight Bladed Carbon Fork, Alloy Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount with Single Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset–FSA No. 23, Integrated Road, 1 1/8" Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, S 45mm, M/L 60mm, XL 70mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Custom with Extra-Thick Bar Plugs
- Brakes Front–Tektro HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brakes Rear–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M6000-SGS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano CN-HG54, 10 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano Deore CS-HG-500, 11-42, 10 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims -Whyte Disc Road, Low Profile, 21mm Wide, Tubeless Compatible, 3M Reflective Decals, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Hole Front
- Tyres–Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 32c, Puncture Protection
- Saddle -Whyte Custom
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Offset, 27.2mm x S/M/L 350mm, XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedal–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.