This year’s T-130 RS comes with some very exciting upgrades for 2018. Its multi award winning SCR single ring specific frame is even stiffer and lighter than before and handles superbly, taking you up and down any trail with finesse and confidence. And, graced with a Shimano XT 1 by 11 drivetrain with shadow technology, it has the gearing to tackle any undulating challenge the trails throw your way.
The T-130 RS also features a full width main pivot which works to increase torsional stiffness, helps extend bearing life and maximises suspension performance. More than capable WTB STp i29 rims with TR Maxxis tyres give exceptional levels of control. And, a more than capable Fox 34 Performance Elite fork, with its highly acclaimed FIT 4-damper, is massive suspension upgrade from its predecessors.
This more than capable bike has been finished off perfectly will all the finer details that we have come to love from Whyte. Huge mud clearance gives you plenty of scope to play through the winter, even in the British climate. Fully internal cable routing with seals prevents any water or mud from entering the frame. And, a weather proof clamping system on the seat post makes this bike ideal for anyone wanting a ride that will take them right through the winter with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Frame - 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium SCR Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, Alloy Symmetrical SCS Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts, Shimano Direct Mount Hanger
- Fork - Fox Float Performance Elite 34, 27.5", 130mm Travel with 3-Pos FIT 4 Damper, Tapered Steerer, Black Coating, 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Shock - Fox Float DPS Performance, Black Coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol
- Headset - FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- Stem - Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S, 50mm M/L/XL
- Handlebars - Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide (30mm Rise, 780mm on XL)
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake - Shimano XT M8000, 180mm Rotor (200mm on XL)
- Rear Brake - Shimano XT M8000, 160mm Rotor (180mm on XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - Shimano XT M8000, I-spec II
- Gear Shifter - Shimano XT M8000, I-spec II, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT M8000, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, 11 Speed
- Chainset - RaceFace Turbine Clinch, Direct Mount 32T Chainring, 30mm Alloy Boost Axle, 11 Speed
- Cassette - Shimano XT M8000, 11-46, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Hope Pro 4 with StSt Bearings, 11 Speed Shimano Freehub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STs i29, 29mm Wide, TCS System, Sleeved Joint, 32 Hole
- Tyres - WTB Vigilante, Light High Grip TCS System 27.5" X 2.3", 60TPI Folding Front, Trail Boss, TCS System Light Fast Rolling 27.5" X 2.4", 60TPI Folding Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - RockShox Reverb Stealth 125mm on S, 150mm on M & L, 170mm on XL, 30.9mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.