WINNER - MBUK, 2018
"Dynamic-riding frame, max-fun geometry and kick-ass kit make the Whyte our full-gas fave" - MBUK, 2018
This year’s T-130 S comes with some very exciting upgrades for 2018. Its multi award winning SCR single ring specific frame is even stiffer and lighter than before and handles superbly, taking you up and down any trail with finesse and confidence. Whyte have also graced the T-130 S with an all-new Eagle GX 12 speed drive chain from SRAM. This evolutionary groupset gives an incredible 10-50 gear spread cassette, allowing the chainring to be increased to 34T, giving both top and bottom range improvement.
The T-130 S also features a full width main pivot which works to increase torsional stiffness, helps extend bearing life and maximises suspension performance. More than capable WTB STp i29 rims with WTB Vigilante tyres give exceptional levels of control and a Rockshox Revelation RC fork, a ground up design based on the brand new Pike fork, is a massive suspension upgrade from its predecessors.
This more than capable bike has been finished off perfectly will all the finer details that we have come to love from Whyte. Huge mud clearance gives you plenty of scope to play through the winter, even in the British climate. Fully internal cable routing with seals prevents any water or mud from entering the frame. And, a weather proof clamping system on the seat post makes this bike ideal for anyone wanting a ride that will take them right through the winter with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Frame - 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork - RockShox Revelation RC, 27.5", 130mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm X 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock - RockShox Monarch Debonair, RT, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- Headset - FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- Stem - Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S/M, 50mm L/XL
- Handlebars - Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide (30mm Rise, 780mm on XL)
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake - SRAM Level TL, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - SRAM Level TL, 160mm Rotor (170mm on XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - SRAM Level TL, MMX Matchmaker
- Gear Shifter - SRAM GX Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM Descendant 6K Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, Boost, 12 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STp i29 29mm Wide, TCS System, 32 Hole
- Tyres - WTB Vigilante, Light High Grip TCS System 27.5" X 2.3", 60TPI Front, Trail Boss, TCS System, Light Fast Rolling 27.5" X 2.4", 60TPI Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - RockShox Reverb Stealth 125mm on S, 150mm on M & L, 170mm on XL, 30.9mm, MMX
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.