The T-130 takes the playful, do-it-all attitude of its award-winning predecessor and massively updates it with more capable suspension, latest generation Whyte OTO geometry and sleeker packaging.
The T-130 geometry was designed around a shorter 37mm offset fork. The extra front end grip this creates allows us to make the most of the 140mm travel fork, fully exploiting the capabilities for the new chassis, the more neutral handling and the 2.6" tyres.
The Eagle GX groupset is fitted to the T-130 giving it all the benefits of their massive 500% gear range and allowing Whyte to increase the chain ring size without sacrificing the lower gearing size.
- Frame - 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork - RockShox Revelation RC 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock - RockShox Deluxe RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset - FSA No. 57 Orbit ZS, ACB, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars - Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS/S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide (L/XL 30mm Rise)
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brakes - SRAM Guide T, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes - SRAM Guide T, 4 Pot, XS/S 160mm, M/L/XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - SRAM Guide T, Matchmaker
- Gear Shifters - SRAM GX Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM Descendant 6K Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes - DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Front Tyre - Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra
- Rear Tyre - Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - KS LEV-Integra, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.