This year’s T-130 SR comes with some very exciting features. It’s capable aluminium frame handles superbly, taking you up and down any trail with finesse and confidence. And, graced with a Shimano SLX M7000 11 speed drivetrain with shadow technology, it has the gearing to tackle any undulating challenge the trails throw your way.
The T-130 SR also marries WTB STp i29 rims with TR Maxxis tyres for a Tubeless ready wheelset. When this works with the Fox Rhythm 34 fork and Fox Float DPS double chamber rear shock that Whyte have featured on this dynamic bike, it gives the T-130 SR an incredible ability to tame your favourite trails.
This more than capable bike has been finished off perfectly will all the finer details that we have come to love from Whyte. Huge mud clearance gives you plenty of scope to play through the winter, even in the British climate. Fully internal cable routing with seals prevents any water or mud from entering the frame. And, a weather proof clamping system on the seat post makes this bike ideal for anyone wanting a ride that will take them through the winter with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Frame - 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium SCR Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, Alloy Symmetrical SCS Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts, Shimano Direct Mount Hanger
- Fork - Fox Rhythm 34, 27.5", 130mm Travel, Grip Sweep-Adjust Damper, Tapered Steerer, Black Coating, 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Shock - Fox Float DPS Performance, Black Coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol
- Headset - FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- Stem - Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm XS/S, 50mm M/L
- Handlebars - Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide (30mm Rise, 780mm on XL)
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brakes - TRP Slate T4, Four Pot Front, I-spec, 160mm Rotor (180mm on M,L&XL)
- Rear Brakes - TRP Slate T2, Two Pot, I-spec, 160mm Rotor (180mm on L&XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - TRP Slate, I-Spec B
- Gear Shifter - Shimano SLX M7000, I-Spec B, 11 Speed, Black
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano SLX M7000, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, 11 Speed
- Chainset - RaceFace Ride, Direct Mount 32T, Boost, 11 Speed
- Cassette - Sunrace CSMX8, 11-46, Alloy Spider 7075 46t, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STp i29 29mm Wide, TCS System, 32 Hole
- Tyres - Maxxis High Roller II TR, 27.5" X 2.3" 60TPI 3C(Maxx Terra), EXO Sidewall Protection Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR 27.5 X 2.25" EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - Whyte drop.it, 30.9, 125mm Travel on XS & S, 150mm Travel on M,L & XL, Paddle Remote
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.