Anyone looking for a full-suspension trail bike that is capable and affordable while still offering maximum fun would love the T-130 SR V2 2020 from Whyte. Designed around a shorter 37mm offset fork and featuring Whyte’s Optimised Trail Offset geometry, the second-generation of the T-130 platform has impressive amounts of front-end grip. The trail-specific geometry allows riders to take full advantage of the 140mm travel fork to make the most out of every ride.
Designers of the T-130 SR focussed on making this bike as fun and affordable as possible. This means the spec includes a reliable Shimano based 11 speed drive-train and a Fox Performance suspension. By pairing these components with the performance driven alloy frame, you get a bike that is efficient as possible on every climb while maintaining a hooligan attitude on descents. Every bit of this bike’s 130mm of suspension travel will certainly keep you grinning from ear to ear.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–Fox Performance 34 27.5inch, 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, GRIP 3-Pos Damper, Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Shock–Fox Float DPS, Performance, Black Coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol LV
- Headset–FSA No. 57 Orbit ZS, ACB, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, 15mm Rise, M/L/XL 780mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–TRP Slate, 4 Pot with Metal Sintered Pads, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–TRP Slate, 4 Pot with Metal Sintered Pads, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–TRP Slate, I-Spec II
- Shifters–Shimano SLX M7000, I-Spec B, 11 Speed, Black
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano SLX RD-M7000-SGS, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, 11 Speed
- Chainset–Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount 32T Narrow Wide Boost Chainring, 170mm, Boost, 11 Speed
- Chain–Shimano HG601, 11 Speed
- Cassette–SunRace CSMS8, 11-46, 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5inch x 2.6inch 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5inch x 2.6inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Whyte drop.it II Post, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.