Maximum downhill fun meets ultimate climbing efficiency with the Whyte T-130C R V2 2020. As a second edition of an award-winning bike, you know that this bike has been tailored to keep you grinning from ear to ear. This full-suspension rig features a premium, light-weight carbon frame and the T-130 Optimised Trail Offset geometry which was developed to use every bit of its 130mm of suspension travel. At the same time, a shorter 37mm offset fork and superior front grip allows you to make the most of the 140mm travel fork, fully exploiting the capabilities of the chassis, the more neutral handling and the 2.6" tyres. The quality components chosen were all selected for being best value for money such as the Sram GX Eagle drive-train and a Pike Select RC Revelation Fork from RockShox with Debonair and Charger RC damper.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike Select RC 27.5inch, 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, 15mm Rise, M/L/XL 780mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–SRAM Guide T, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–SRAM Guide T, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide T, Matchmaker
- Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5inch x 2.6inch 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5inch x 2.6inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–KS RAGEi, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.