This year’s T-130 C RS comes with some very exciting upgrades. Its even stiffer and even lighter carbon frame earned a perfect 5/5 in reviews this year from What Mountain Bike Magazine, and it is easy to see why. It handles superbly, taking you up and down any trail with finesse and confidence. Whyte have also graced the T-130 with an all-new Eagle GX 12 speed drive chain from SRAM. This evolutionary groupset gives an incredible 10-50 gear spread cassette, allowing the chainring to be increased to 34T, giving both top and bottom range improvement.
The T-130 also features a full width main pivot which works to increase torsional stiffness, helps extend bearing life and maximises suspension performance. More than capable RaceFace AR-30, sleeved joint, UST Tubeless rims are paired with Maxxis TR tyres to give exceptional levels of control. And, both front and rear hubs have been designed with wider flange spacing, which gives a stiffer wheel and helps to improve handling.
This more than capable bike has been finished off perfectly will all the finer details that we have come to love from Whyte. Huge mud clearance gives you plenty of scope to play through the winter, even in the British climate. Fully internal cable routing with seals prevents any water or mud from entering the frame. And, a weather proof clamping system on the seat post makes this bike ideal for anyone wanting a ride that will take them through the winter with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Frame - Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System with Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork - RockShox Pike RC, 27.5", 130mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm X 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock - RockShox Monarch Debonair, RT, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- Headset - FSA No. 42 Integrated, Orbit ZS Plus, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm M, 50mm L/XL
- Handlebars - Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide (30mm Rise, 780mm on XL)
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake - SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pots, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pots, 160mm Rotor (170mm on XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - SRAM Guide RS, MMX Matchmaker
- Gear Shifter - SRAM GX Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 34T Boost, 12 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Whyte Cartridge Sealed Bearing, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle with Micro Engagement 6 Pawl XD Driver Free Hub, 32 Hole
- Rims - RaceFace AR-30, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres - Maxxis High Roller II TR, 27.5" X 2.3" 60TPI 3C(Maxx Terra), EXO Sidewall Protection Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR 27.5 X 2.25" EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - RockShox Reverb Stealth 125mm on S, 150mm on M & L, 170mm on XL, 30.9mm, MMX