The new T-130 takes the playful, do-it-all attitude of its award-winning predecessor and massively updates it with more capable suspension, latest generation Whyte OTO geometry and sleeker packaging.
The T-130 geometry was designed around a shorter 37mm offset fork. The extra front end grip this creates, allows you to get the most of the 140mm travel fork, fully exploiting the capabilities for the new chassis, the more neutral handling and the 2.6" tyres.
SRAM's Eagle GX 12 speed drive-train is used on the T-130 C RS. This 500% range 10-50 cassette allows the chainring to be increased to 32t, giving both top and bottom range improvement.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike RC 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS/S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide (L/XL 30mm Rise)
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pot, S 160mm Rotor, M/L/XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide RS, MMX
- Gear Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, Micro Engagement 6 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims -RaceFace AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-KS LEV-Integra, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever