Designed for maximum fun on every ride, the T-130C RS V2 2020 from Whyte is the best in its class. With a shorter 37mm offset fork and featuring Whyte’s Optimised Trail Offset geometry, the second-generation of the T-130 platform has impressive amounts of front-end grip. The trail-specific geometry allows riders to take full advantage of the 140mm travel fork to make the most out of every ride.
SRAM's Eagle GX 12 speed drive-train is used on the T-130 C RS. This 500% range 10-50 cassette allows the chainring to be increased to 32t, giving both top and bottom range improvement. By focussing on making it efficient as possible on every climb, Whyte’s design team managed to make this bike so fun to ride that it will keep you grinning from ear to ear. Knowing that insane descents are just as important, the designers of this rig ensured that you could use every bit of this bike’s 130mm of suspension travel to get the feeling that you crave from daring downhills.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike Select + RC 27.5inch, 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, 15mm Rise, M/L/XL 780mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide RS, MMX
- Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Descendant 7K Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, Micro Engagement 6 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims–RaceFace AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Factory 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5inch x 2.6inch 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5inch x 2.6inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Bike Yoke Divine, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 160mm Travel, Trigger Remote with MMX attachment
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.