The new T-130 takes the playful, do-it-all attitude of its award-winning predecessor and massively updates it with more capable suspension, latest generation Whyte OTO geometry and sleeker packaging.
The T-130 geometry was designed around a shorter 37mm offset fork. The extra front end grip this creates, allows you to get the most of the 140mm travel fork, fully exploiting the capabilities for the new chassis, the more neutral handling and the 2.6" tyres.
The Works bike gets a wish-lish spec on Whyte's best and latest Whyte frame, creating what could be Whyte’s ultimate trail bike.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper with 3-Pos Compression Adjust, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe RT3, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 3 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension
- Handlebar–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 20mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, M/L/XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide RSC, MMX
- Gear Shifters–SRAM XX1 Gold Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM XX1 Eagle Gold, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM XX1 Gold Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1299 Eagle Gold, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims -Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves Included, 28 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Team, Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-RockShox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, X1 Remote