With the do-it all attitude of Whyte's 2019 T130C Works and the market-leading technology of Sram's X01 Eagle AXS Groupset, this limited edition set-up is the epitome of trail bike innovation.
Featuring award-winning geometry and the latest version of Whyte’s Quad suspension, the T130C Works is more than capable of holding its own on any trail. The T-130 geometry was designed around a shorter 37mm offset fork. The extra front end grip this creates, allows us to make the most of the 140mm travel fork, fully exploiting the capabilities for the new chassis, the more neutral handling and the 2.6" tyres.
When it comes to specs, the only option that could do justice to Whyte’s ultimate trail bike was the ultimate trail groupset. When paired with a Rockshox Reverb AXS seatpost, the componentry of Sram's X01 Eagle AXS is almost impossible to beat. The magic of wireless electronics makes shifting more effortless than ever thanks to carefully engineered, ergonomic hardware. This innovative technology brings with it faster, more consistent shifts while letting you shift when you want, under load, without ever having to plan around terrain.
Unlock the next level in your trail journey with the Whyte T-130 C Works 2019 AXS Edition.
- Frame–Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Pike RCT3 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 Damper with 3-Pos Compression Adjust, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe RT3, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 3 Position Compression
- Headset–FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension
- Handlebar–RaceFace NEXT R Carbon, 20mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 800mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pot, M/L/XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide RSC, MMX
- Gear Shifters–X01 Eagle AXS, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM X01 Eagle AXS, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle Chain, 126 Links
- Rear Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims–Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim Strip with Tubeless Valves Included, 28 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Team, Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost- Rockshox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, 150mm Travel
- Includes Clamp, Remote, Battery and Charger
- Front Hub–Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.