Wessex Di2 takes all year-round riding to a new level. With tubeless tyres mounted on Whyte's own carbon rims and the all new Ultegra disk brakes consistent control in all weather is guaranteed.
Shimano’s new Di2 Ultegra gives the rider more control over shifting, Whyte have fitted a bar mounted junction box/display, so the rider can see battery life and adjust shifting settings with ease.
The ability to fit full length mud guards makes the Wessex arguably the most versatile and capable carbon road bike we have ever made.
- Frame - Uni-directional Multi Monocoque with Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Internal Cable Routing, Verti
- Grip Integrated Seat Clamp System, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards and 142mm Rear Dropouts with 12mm Through Axle
- Fork - Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer with 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through
- Axle, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards
- Stem - Whyte -6 Deg/6 Deg, 90mm 50cm, 90mm 52cm, 100mm 54cm, 120mm 56/58cm
- Handlebars - Whyte Road, 31.8mm, Compact Carbon UD “Wing” Bar
- Grips - Whyte Anti Slip with 3M Reflective
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 Hydraulic, Centre-lock 160mm Flat Mount
- Brake Lever - Shimano, ST-8070 Ultegra Di2
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12mm x 100mm Through Axle, 24 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle, 24 Hole
- Rims - (Or combine all three to wheelset depending on available information)
- Front Derailleur - Shimano FD-R8050 Ultegra Di2, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-R8050 GS Ultegra Di2, 11 Speed
- Chainset - Shimano FC-R8000 Ultegra, Double 50-34, 11 Speed, Hollowtech
- Cassette - Shimano CS-R8000 Ultegra, 11-34, 11 Speed
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Pro One, 700 x 28c, TL-Easy Tubeless System, MicroSkin Puncture Protection
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Pro One, 700 x 28c, TL-Easy Tubeless System, MicroSkin Puncture Protection
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Road, with Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost - Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs Carbon UD, 2 Bolt Clamp
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.