Whyte is a British brand with an amazing knowledge of what British riding entails. They have tamed our unpredictable climate with countless wet and cold weather features and build their bikes to eat up our less than ideal roads.
The Wessex One was designed to be the perfect, simple, every day road bike. Just as capable on the morning commute as it is on a long Sunday ride with friends. It has been built to handle all road surfaces. WTB TCS system tyres and rims give all the advantages of tubeless tyres. The lower pressure creates both comfort and grip to give confidence in all weather and road conditions.
This is arguably one of the most versatile and capable bikes that Whyte have ever made. It offers the ability to attach full length mudguards to protect you from the winters spray, and even features Whyte’s neat internal cable routing with weatherproof frame plugs to prevent any water from getting inside the frame.
- Frame - Uni-directional Multi Monocoque, One-By Specific, with Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Internal Cable Routing, Verti-Grip Integrated Seat Clamp System, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards and 142mm Rear Dropouts with 12mm Through Axle
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer with 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards
- Stem - Whyte -6 Deg/6 Deg, 90mm 50cm, 100mm 52cm, 110mm 54cm, 120mm 56/58cm
- Handlebars - Whyte Road, 31.8mm, Compact "Wing" Bar
- Brakes Calipers - SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake / Gear Lever - SRAM APEX 1, Full Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm x 100mm Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle, 28 Hole, XD Driver
- Tyres - WTB Exposure, 700 x 30c, TCS System, Distance Compound
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM APEX 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM APEX 1, X-SYNC 44T Chainring
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1150, 10-42, 11 Speed
- Saddle - Whyte Custom Road, with Lightweight Foam, CrMo Rails, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost - Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3d Forged 2014 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.