Whyte is a British brand with an amazing knowledge of what British riding entails. They have tamed our unpredictable climate with countless wet and cold weather features and build their bikes to eat up our less than ideal roads.
The Wessex SE features the highest spec in the Wessex series. It was designed to be the perfect every day road bike. Just as capable on the morning commute as it is on a long Sunday ride with friends, and is no doubt the fastest bike that can take full length mudguards.
It features SRAM Red eTap wireless shifting which with no cables to seal from the environment is perfect for the British weather. Everything else is internally routed and Whyte have used their neat weatherproof frame plugs to prevent any water from getting inside the frame.
- Frame - Uni-directional Multi Monocoque with core shell rubber. Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Internal Cable Routing, Verti-Grip Integrated Seat Clamp System, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards and 142mm Rear Dropouts with 12mm Through Axle
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork, Tapered Carbon Steerer with 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Concealed Eyelets for Mud Guards
- Stem - FSA Metron 5D Integrated, 52cm & 54cm 100mm, 56cm & 58cm120mm
- Handlebars - FSA Metron 5D Integrated Bar, UD Carbon, 52cm & 54cm 400mm, 56cm 420mm, 58cm 440mm
- Brakes Calipers - SRAM Red Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake / Gear Lever - SRAM Red Full Hydraulic, eTap Wireless Shifting, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Easton EC-90, 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle
- Rear Hub - Easton EC-90, 12mm x 142mm Stealth Through Axle
- Tyres - Schwalbe Pro-ONE, 700 x 28c, TL-Easy Tubeless System, MicroSkin Puncture Protection
- Front Derailleur - SRAM Red, eTap Wireless Shifting with Yaw, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM Red, eTap Wireless Shifting, 11 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM Red, Double 52-36, Carbon, 11 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM, XG 1190, 11-32, 11 Speed
- Saddle - Fi'zi:k Arione R1, Carbon Braided Rails
- Seatpost - FSA Metron, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, UD Carbon, 2 Bolt
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.