The Whyte Whitechapel is all about simplicity: a single chain ring and nine gears at the back will give years of reliable urban use.
Based on Whyte's high performance mountain bike geometry, all Whyte's Fast Urban bikes have a long wheelbase and relaxed head angle for high speed stability, and a shorter stem for excellent slow speed manoeuvrability.
A custom rear dropout allowing the rear hydraulic disc brake caliper to be mounted inside the rear triangle for easy fitment of a rack or mudguards.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork–Whyte Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy, Forged Crown, Alloy Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount with Single Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset–FSA No. 23, Integrated Road, 1 1/8" Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, S 45mm, M/L 60mm, XL 70mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Custom with Extra-Thick Bar Plugs
- Brakes Front–Tektro HD-M275, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brakes Rear–Tektro HD-M275, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M275
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Altus SL-M2000, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS, 9 Speed
- Chainset–KMC, 9 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims -Whyte Disc Road, Low Profile, 21mm Wide, Tubeless Compatible, 3M Reflective Decals, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Hole Front
- Tyres–Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 32c, Puncture Protection
- Saddle -Whyte Custom
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Offset, 27.2mm x S/M/L 350mm, XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedal–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform