Whyte created the 604 V2 2020 to be an entry level mountain bike that is perfect for riders looking to get into the sport, or even to start riding for fun. Since this is a 'Women Specific' bike or a 'Compact' bike, the geometry and components were made to better suit a smaller rider with a shorter reach. This is a huge advantage for any short riders as the bike is much easier to manoeuvre and control.
The 604's frame is the same exceptional quality of the rest of the 600 series and it is injected with Whyte's award-winning DNA. Some of the features that make this such a reliable bike include a wide 740mm handlebar, a SR Suntour XCR-LO 120mm fork, a shorter stem, wide grippy WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5inch tyres and Whyte's Enduro developed V-grips. All these elements work together to supply you with confidence and control on every ride. Carefully selected parts, like elements of the stress-free Shimano Altus M2000 series, make this a bike that is more than worth it's price.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork–SR Suntour XCR-LO 27.5inch, 120mm Travel, Hydro Lockout, Fixed Rebound Damping, Black stanchions
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8inch Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, XS/S 35mm, M 45mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 740mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M275
- Shifters–Shimano Altus SL-M2010, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Altus FD-M2020
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS, 9 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano FC-MT101, Double 36-22, 9 Speed
- Chain–SunRace, 9 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims–Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless Compatible, 32 Hole
- Spokes–2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5inch x 2.25inch Front, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5inch x 2.25inch Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Compact Fit
- Seat Post–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.