The Women's 802 V2 2020 is an aluminium hardtail from Whyte that's ready to prove itself on the trails. Delivering on both speed and control equally, this affordable bike will impress riders of any level. Since this is a 'Women Specific' bike or a 'Compact' bike, the geometry and components were made to better suit a smaller rider with a shorter reach. This is a huge advantage for any short riders as the bike is much easier to manoeuvre and control.
The frame features an SCR design which means improved agility and a more dynamic ride, thanks to Whyte's custom chainstays. Based around a longer top tube, a short stem and a wide 780mm bar, the bike's geometry offers a uniquely fun ride. All bikes in Whyte's 800 series includes a 120mm travel fork, for trail-bike levels of performance. Components like Shimano's Deore groupset give every rider the ability to go further and do more on this amazing hardtail.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 10mm X 141mm Boost
- Fork–RockShox Recon TK 27.5inch, 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Coil, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS 740mm Wide, S/M 760mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Shifters–Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Chainset–SR Suntour Zeron 1X, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Narrow wide 30T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Chain–Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- Cassette–SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SR Suntour BSA Interface, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis Forekaster 27.5inchx 2.35inch Dual Compound, 60TPI
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.