Made for shorter riders that will take on any challenge ahead of them, the Whyte Women's 806 V2 2020 can get you to the destination and beyond. Since this is a 'Women Specific' bike or a 'Compact' bike, the geometry and components were made to better suit a smaller rider with a shorter reach. This is a huge advantage for any short riders as the bike is much easier to manoeuvre and control.
Whyte's designers made sure that the 806 could handle a variety of terrains by utilizing the smooth Shimano Deore M6000 shifting, featuring the latest Shadow Plus clutch rear derailleur, and pairing it with a Whyte 2pcs chainset with narrow-wide chain ring for perfect chain control. For the wheels, the WTB STP i27 TCS 2.0 System rims with Maxxis TR front and rear specific tyres combine to make a Tubeless Ready package. Throw in the fact that the Whyte 800 series geometry is some of the best in the market and you have a top quality hardtail bike.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 10mm X 141mm Boost
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL 27.5inch, 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS 740mm Wide, S/M 760mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Shifters–Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Chainset–Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount 30T Narrow Wide Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Chain–Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- Cassette–SunRace CSMS3, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5inchx 2.4inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Forekaster TR 27.5inch x 2.35inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.