A lightweight aluminium frame employs compact geometry to make this bike perfect for shorter riders who want a wide-ratio 2x11spd Shimano drivetrain.
A custom rear dropout allows the rear hydraulic disc brake caliper to be mounted inside the rear triangle, clearing the way for any rack or mudguards that may be required.
Our shaped, butted and uniquely profiled rear stays give all Whyte's fast urban bikes a fantastically responsive and comfortable ride.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork–Whyte Straight Bladed Carbon Fork, Alloy Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount with Single Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset–FSA No. 23, Integrated Road, 1 1/8" Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, S 45mm, M/L 60mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm, 600mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Brakes Front–Shimano MT-400, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brakes Rear–Shimano MT-400, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Shimano MT400
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Ultegra SL-RS700, Flat Bar, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105 FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105 RD-R7000-GS, 11 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano CN-HG901, 11 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32, 11 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Rims -Whyte Disc Road, Low Profile, 21mm Wide, Tubeless Compatible, 3M Reflective Decals, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Hole Front
- Tyres–WTB Exposure 700 x 32c, 60 TPI, Folding, Distance Compound
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Compact Fit, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-Whyte 2014 Alloy, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedal–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.