Jack Thurston, presenter of The Bike Show (Reaonance FM), takes you on a freewheeling tour of the lost lanes and forgotten byways of south England.
Travelling at a leisurely pace, he invites you to explore the English countryside, taking in enchanted woodlands, wild seashores and ancient ways.
Part travelogue, part photoguide, the book provides full details of his 36 specially selected rides, graded from easy to challenging and includes:
• Route overviews, dstance and hand drawn maps
• Best pubs and family friendly tea stops
• Wild swims and fine viewpoints
• Overnight stops, from BandBs to camping under the stars
• How to access each day ride by train – no car needed
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.