At the cutting edge of aerodynamics, the XLAB Torpedo 100 combines an Ultralight design with high end ergonomics to deliver the perfect Hydration system for serious triathletes. Developed over a four year period with Ironman world Champions and aerospace engineering, the Torpedo will keep you hydrated while creating minimal drag so you can power ahead of your rivals who use conventional, bulky water bottles.
- One piece body ensures no leaking
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- TRUE 26 oz bottle capacity (768 ml)
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero testing approved
- 2 straw positions along with cage & mount adjustments allows for perfect straw location
- Kamm tail. Reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow.
- Bottle cage: Nylon composite "VEE" bottle cage
- MINI MOUNT material: Aluminium TORPEDO MINI MOUNT
- Spacers: Round black spacers
- Bite valve: Clear color bite valve
You may also like....