The Zipp Service Course SL +/-6Â° Stem delivers all you would expect from a performance stem. Strength, stiffness, reliability a precise fit and a great looking stem is what you get from the Service Course stem. The redesigned Service Course SL stem delivers titanium bolts with a new faceplate and body design for greater stiffness and easier installation.
- Weight (100mm): 125g
- Material: 7075 aluminum
- Bolts: Titanium with TorxÂ® T25 heads
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Angle: +/-6Â°
- Steer tube diameter: 1-1/8in
- Stack height: 41mm
- Clamp width: 47mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.