The Vanquish is not only the choice of some of the best Triathletes in the world but also some of the most experienced regardless of swim ability. Ironman distance athletes love the suit for its extreme comfort and flexibility around the shoulders and Sprint/Olympic distance athletes for its speed and buoyancy.
It is a very highly regarded product and has that exclusive feel about it which all premium products have. Better still, because it is a British home-grown product it is fantastic value which is equally important in the present day.
Thereâ€™s no better suit for those wanting exceptional performance and extra buoyancy.Performance 5/5Value 4/5Overall 4/5
- Designed with an ultra thin one-piece shoulder panel stretching from elbow to elbow. Maximum flexibility meaning you can increase your distance per stroke, conserve energy and minimize any shoulder pain.
- Aerodome neoprene designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
- The unique Pro-SpeedTM Cuffs are made with a Silicone coating
- Speed Channels on the chest to divert water flow
- 3D forearm catch panels to increase the surface area and propulsion with each stroke.
- New V-shape neck design with built in moulding which keeps the suit tighter at the sides but allows a lower and more comfortable â€˜T-shirtâ€™ fit on the front.
- Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
- Stylish graphite neoprene on the arms and gold and bronze tones for an exclusive look.
You may also like....