· The 12 Adventures of Christmas Giveaway prize draw, will run daily between the 1st and 12th December 2019.
· To enter the daily prize draw, participants must be following @cyclesurgery, like the post and tag two people in the comments.
· Comments must be made by 23:59 (11:59pm) GMT on the day of the post.
· The prize will vary each day and will only be announced on the morning of the day with the winner being announced the following morning.
· In the event of any circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and rules at any point.
· No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
· The prize draw is run by Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. trading as “Cycle Surgery” (Unit 11, Kemble Business Park, Crudwell, Wiltshire, SN16 9SH).
· The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK.
· All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
· No purchase is necessary or fee payable to enter the competition.
· Only one entry permitted per person.
· The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries using an online random comment picker.
· The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw closing date. The winner will be contacted via Instagram. If the winner doesn’t respond within 7 days, we reserve the right to randomly select and award the prize to another winner.
· The prize must be claimed within one months of being notified of winning.
· The prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be available for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable, due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Any size and colour options are subject to availability.
· By entering the prize draw, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the prize draw and/or prizes and photographs/video taken/created as part of the prize draw.
· By entering this competition, you agree to the use of your entry photo(s) and text by Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd, who may choose to re-post your content on their online channels.
· Employees, members of their family or other associated persons of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd, and all other associated partners are not eligible to take part in the prize draw.
· In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
· The prize draw and rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
· For residents within Scotland or Northern Ireland, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.