We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return goods, then you can do so to our stores, to our Cycle department, or take it to a Collect+ store.
Complete the returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order, and return the unwanted item within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 3 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
If you are returning goods that are faulty or incorrect, then any return postage charges you pay will be refunded to you by Cycle Surgery.
The easiest way to return an order is to one of our stores. There are 30+ Cycle Surgery stores in the UK, find your nearest Cycle Surgery store.
You will need to bring:
- The unwanted goods
- Your original Cycle Surgery receipt
- The completed returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order
We recommend that items being returned in the post be sent via insured and trackable delivery for your protection. Please note all warranty returns must be clean and free from dirt and mud to comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations. Please Note: DVDs, videos, books are non-exchangeable and non-returnable, unless incorrect or defective.
Complete the returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order and send your goods to:
Cycle Surgery Returns
The Rock, 2 Thornberry Way
Slyfield Industrial Estate
Alternatively, you can return your items to us via one of over 5,800 Collect+ stores in the UK. For items outside of the size/weight conditions stipulated by Collect+ below, then please return to a Cycle Surgery store or post back to us at the address above.
- Collect+ locations are generally open early until late, 7 days a week.
- This service can be used for items up to 10kgs and a package size of 60x50x50cms (cabin bag size), for a fixed price of £4.60. Payment by credit/debit cards and Paypal.
- Returns generally take 3-5 working days to reach us and a further 3 working days for us to process (during busy periods this may take up to 5-7 working days).
- Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/cyclesurgery to print a returns label and find your local Collect+ store.
- Once you have printed the label please check the barcode is clear and then fix securely to the external packaging.
- Please ensure our returns form is completed and inside the parcel.
- You will receive a proof of postage receipt with tracking details when you deposit your package with the store.
- If you have any questions then please call us on 08453 76 76 69 / +44 (0)1483 445390.
**This service is provided for UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If the item received is not quite as you expected, the quickest way to receive an exchange is to place a new order online then return the unwanted goods.
If your order hasn't arrived within the expected timeframe, or arrives incomplete or damaged, then please call 08453 76 76 69 / +44 (0)1483 445390 so we may investigate on your behalf.
You can return damaged goods to us via the returns method listed above or directly through any of our stores.
Once an order is placed, in most circumstances we are unable to make any changes to that order.
If you wish to add items then please place a new order via the website. Dependent upon the status of your order we may be able to change some details, remove items or cancel the order prior to despatch – if this is a requirement then please call 08453 76 76 69 / +44 (0)1483 445 3909 and we’ll do our best to help.
If you wish to exercise your rights to cancel under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you will need to inform us in writing, either in a letter, email or by filling in the form on the reverse side of the delivery note, within 14 days of the delivery (this may not be applicable for special orders placed with us). We will then refund the outward postage costs but you will need to pay to return the goods to us.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied (in most cases refund requests are actioned within 3 working days from receipt but during busy periods this may take up to 5-7 working days).