We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return goods, then you can do so to our stores, to our Cycle department, or take it to a Collect+ store.
Complete the returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order, and return the unwanted item within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
If you are returning goods that are faulty or incorrect, then any return postage charges you pay will be refunded to you by Cycle Surgery.
The easiest way to return an order is to one of our stores. There are 30+ Cycle Surgery stores in the UK, find your nearest Cycle Surgery store.
You will need to bring:
- The unwanted goods
- Your original Cycle Surgery receipt
- The completed returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order
We recommend that items being returned in the post be sent via insured and trackable delivery for your protection. Please note all warranty returns must be clean and free from dirt and mud to comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations. Please Note: DVDs, videos, books are non-exchangeable and non-returnable, unless incorrect or defective.
Complete the returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order and send your goods to:
- Cycle Surgery
- Customer Returns
- PO Box 75
- SN16 9WQ
- United Kingdom
Alternatively, you can return your items to us via one of over 5,800 Collect+ stores in the UK. For items outside of the size/weight conditions stipulated by Collect+ below, then please return to a Cycle Surgery store or post back to us at the address above.
- Collect+ locations are generally open early until late, 7 days a week.
- This service can be used for items up to 10kgs and a package size of 60x50x50cms (cabin bag size), for a fixed price of £4.60. Payment by credit/debit cards and Paypal.
- Returns generally take 3-5 working days to reach us and a further 3 working days for us to process (during busy periods this may take up to 5-7 working days).
- Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/cyclesurgery to print a returns label and find your local Collect+ store.
- Once you have printed the label please check the barcode is clear and then fix securely to the external packaging.
- Please ensure our returns form is completed and inside the parcel.
- You will receive a proof of postage receipt with tracking details when you deposit your package with the store.
- If you have any questions then please call us on 08453 76 76 69 / +44 (0)1483 445390.
**This service is provided for UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please note that for the safety of all our customers, we are unable to exchange or issue a refund for any new or unused safety equipment and all helmets bought in a store, once they have left our premises.
Please bear this in mind before you make your purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for faulty items purchased from any other retailer. In this instance please contact the retailer that you purchased the item from.
If you wish to exercise your rights to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you will need to inform us in writing, either in a letter, email or by filling in the form on the reverse side of the delivery note along with the new and unused product in its original packaging and labelling, within 14 days of the delivery. We will then refund the outward postage costs, but you will need to pay to get the goods back to us.
The Distance Selling Regulations allow safety equipment and helmets bought online to be returned within 14 days. For the safety of our customers, we will need to destroy any safety equipment and all helmets that are returned to us for refund or exchange. If in doubt, please contact our Customer Services team before you make your purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If the item received is not quite as you expected, the quickest way to receive an exchange is to place a new order online then return the unwanted goods.
If your order hasn't arrived within the expected timeframe, or arrives incomplete or damaged, then please call 08453 76 76 69 / +44 (0)1483 445390 so we may investigate on your behalf.
You can return damaged goods to us via the returns method listed above or directly through any of our stores.